1. I think it'll be more than 5-7 songs before TJT. It won't be anywhere near dark in Dublin or London for Streets after 5-7 songs. And everyone here is saying how it needs to be in the dark for that red background. Sure, I thought Edge said that they won't play the album until later in the set, since he feels Streets is something that needs to be later in the show.

    Doing an 80's only show is a pipe dream. The band wouldn't want to do that. I think that's pretty obvious.
  2. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I think it'll be more than 5-7 songs before TJT. It won't be anywhere near dark in Dublin or London for Streets after 5-7 songs. And everyone here is saying how it needs to be in the dark for that red background. Sure, I thought Edge said that they won't play the album until later in the set, since he feels Streets is something that needs to be later in the show.

    Doing an 80's only show is a pipe dream. The band wouldn't want to do that. I think that's pretty obvious.
    I don't think they give a damn about what "we all" say here

    Their main sets (except for the I&E tour which was unusual with the intermission thingy) have always been 16-19 songs long since 1982. If they want to perform the album in full and without the encore break splitting it, there can only be 5-7 songs, 8 maximum, before Streets so Mothers would close the main set at position #18/19 allowing them for a 4-6 songs encore. It's just numbers.


    btw,

    Spoiler (click to toggle)
  3. Haha, we've gone wildly off-topic.

    Ok then.

    The Crystal Ballroom.
  4. I don't care it's 0:57 AM in Amsterdam, I'm gonna phone Remy right now. I desperately need this crew-ban feature
  5. worst u2 song is California.
  6. how can anyone hate The Crystal Ballroom?
  7. not hate, but it's not anything special... lower average song... But not the worst, it's Stuck, Crazy studio, White As Snow, California...
  8. I can't believe the amount of people that don't rate stuck in a moment. I think it's one of the best songs they've done since 2000. Interesting though to see how opinions vary.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:I can't believe the amount of people that don't rate stuck in a moment. I think it's one of the best songs they've done since 2000. Interesting though to see how opinions vary.
    I like Stuck and while we are there. not 'The Miracle' but rather the other Miracle Drug is also excellent given the subject matter, emotion and plaintiveness of that song. Live it was very moving.
  10. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    I like Stuck and while we are there. not 'The Miracle' but rather the other Miracle Drug is also excellent given the subject matter, emotion and plaintiveness of that song. Live it was very moving.
    Well you've hit the nail on the head in terms of the reasons I also love they particular songs. Miracle Drug I consider one of the strongest on HTDAAB.
If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more